The MiniCool™ is the smallest unit in the Mist360 lineup, and is a very economical way to effectively cool a smaller area. The MiniCool was specifically designed to hang from a standard 8' patio ceiling, cooling an 8'-10' diameter space. The patented design utilizes 6 openings to propel the airflow outward, with a nozzle centered over each opening. This system comes standard with a medium-pressure (600psi) pump assembly, with an available option to upgrade the system to an 800psi or 1000psi high-pressure pump assembly for use with larger flow nozzles for more arid, high desert climates.
Area cooled: 75-100 sq. ft.
The Mist360 MiniCool System includes the following components:
- 1 Mist360 MiniCool fan
- 1 medium-pressure (600psi) pump assembly (high-pressure pump assembly upgrade available)
- Low-pressure water hose with in-line water filter (sediment filter with calcium inhibitor)
- 50 feet of high-pressure feed line (nylon flex or upgrade to stainless steel) with attachment clips
- 6 ruby-orifice misting nozzles, sized for your geographic location
- 1 3/16" compression union
- 1 1/4" to 3/16" compression fitting adapter
- 2 aluminum down rods, sized 4" and 24"
- 1 ceiling mounting kit
- 1 installation manual
- AREA COOLED: 75-100 sq. ft.
- NUMBER OF MIST NOZZLES: 6
- WEIGHT: 5 Lbs.
- SIZE: 14” Diameter x 8” tall (to top of fan guard)
- ELECTRICAL: Fan Motor 120VAC, 0.35A, 23W
- MOUNTING: Standard ceiling fan bracket to J-Box
- INSTALLATION: Mounting Kit & Wiring same as a ceiling fan