After decades of providing outdoor comfort systems to hotels, restaurants, amusement parks, shopping centers, golf courses and pretty much anywhere that high temperatures chase people inside, MistAmerica is now giving you the chance to take that coolness home, so you can enjoy your great outdoors.
The Breeze™ is the bedrock of our Mist360™ line of outdoor comfort systems. With 360 degrees of commercial-grade cooling, the Breeze will bring unprecedented cooling power to your patio for years to come.
Area cooled: 400-500 sq. ft.
The Mist360 Breeze System includes the following components:
- 2 Mist360 Breeze fans
- 1 high-pressure 1,000 psi pump assembly
- Low-pressure water hose with in-line water filter (sediment filter with calcium inhibitor)
- 100 feet of high-pressure feed line (nylon flex or upgrade to stainless steel) with attachment clips
- 10 feet of high-pressure Synflex hose (removes vibration)
- 20 ruby-orifice misting nozzles (2 sets of 10 nozzles, sized for your geographic location)
- 1 remote control with key fob
- 1 3/16" compression union
- 1 1/4" to 3/16" compression fitting adapter
- 2 aluminum down rods, sized 4" and 24"
- 1 ceiling mounting kit
- 1 installation manual
- AREA COOLED: 200-250 sq. feet
- NUMBER OF MISTING NOZZLES: 10
- WEIGHT: 24 Lbs.
- SIZE: 12” Fan. Overall dimensions: 18.5” Dia. x 12.5” High (to top of fan guard)
- ELECTRICAL: Fan Motor: 120VAC, 1.1 Amps. Requires switched power
- MOUNTING: Options: Standard ceiling fan bracket to J-Box, post or cantilevered arm
- INSTALLATION: Mounting kit and wiring, same as ceiling fan
- MOUNTING HEIGHT: 8-10' above finished floor to bottom of units