If you are looking for some serious cooling at an exceptional value, look no further than this Dual Mist360 Cyclone System. With a total of 16 nozzles emitting 1,000psi flash-evaporated mist combined with the 27+ mph airflow from the patent-pending curved chutes of the Cyclone, you will get maximum cooling for your outdoor space.
Area cooled: 250-400 sq. ft.
The Dual Fan Mist360 Cyclone System includes the following components:
- 2 Mist360 Cyclone fans
- 1 high-pressure pump assembly
- Low-pressure water hose with in-line water filter (sediment filter with calcium inhibitor)
- 100 feet of high-pressure feed line (nylon flex or upgrade to stainless steel) with attachment clips
- 16 ruby-orifice misting nozzles (2 sets of 8 nozzles, sized for your geographic location)
- 1 3/16" brass compression union
- 1 3/16" brass compression "T"
- 1 1/4" to 3/16" compression fitting adapter
- 2 aluminum down rods, sized 4" and 24"
- 1 ceiling mounting kit
- 1 installation manual
- AREA COOLED: 250-400 sq. feet
- NUMBER OF MIST NOZZLES: 16
- WEIGHT: 7 Lbs. ea.
- SIZE: 18” Diameter x 8” tall
- ELECTRICAL: Fan Motor 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.55A, 63W
- MOUNTING: Standard ceiling fan bracket to J-Box
- INSTALLATION: Mounting Kit & Wiring same as ceiling fan
- MOUNTING HEIGHT: 7'-9' above finished floor to bottom of unit