The Cyclone is the newest unit in the Mist360 lineup, and is already a top-seller. This innovative design doubles the airflow of the MiniCool, utilizing 8 larger curved openings for optimal cooling, while still quiet enough to enjoy in an intimate residential setting. The Cyclone can be hung on ceilings as low as 8', but is also effective if hung from a taller ceiling as well. The Cyclone effectively cools a 12-15' diameter space, and is 50% quieter than the Mist360 Breeze, making it an ideal solution for nearly any residential space.
Area cooled: 100-175 sq. ft.
The Mist360 Cyclone System includes the following components:
- 1 Mist360 Cyclone fan
- 1 high-pressure 1,000 psi pump assembly
- Low-pressure water hose with in-line water filter (sediment filter with calcium inhibitor)
- 50 feet of high-pressure feed line (nylon flex or upgrade to stainless steel) with attachment clips
- 10 feet of high-pressure Synflex hose (removes vibration)
- 8 ruby-orifice misting nozzles, sized for your geographic location
- 1 remote control with key fob
- 1 3/16" compression union
- 1 1/4" to 3/16" compression fitting adapter
- 2 aluminum down rods, sized 4" and 24"
- 1 ceiling mounting kit
- 1 installation manual
- AREA COOLED: 100-175 sq. feet
- NUMBER OF MIST NOZZLES: 8
- WEIGHT: 7 Lbs.
- SIZE: 18” Diameter x 8” tall
- ELECTRICAL: Fan Motor 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.55A, 63W
- MOUNTING: Standard ceiling fan bracket to J-Box
- INSTALLATION: Mounting Kit & Wiring same as ceiling fan
- MOUNTING HEIGHT: 7'-9' above finished floor to bottom of unit