The Dual MiniCool™ system is an ideal solution for a rectangular patio with an 8'-9' ceiling height. This Dual fan system was designed for the home patio, as it easily replaces traditional ceiling fans that circulate hot air throughout the patio during the summer months. These units can be run without mist to create the same airflow during cooler times of the year, creating the perfect year 'round solution to patio comfort.
Area cooled: 200-250 sq. ft.
The Dual Fan Mist360 MiniCool System includes the following components:
- 2 Mist360 MiniCool fans
- 1 high-pressure pump assembly
- Low-pressure water hose with in-line water filter (sediment filter with calcium inhibitor)
- 100 feet of high-pressure feed line (nylon flex or upgrade to stainless steel) with attachment clips
- 12 ruby-orifice misting nozzles (2 sets of 6 nozzles, sized for your geographic location)
- 1 3/16" brass compression union
- 1 3.16" brass compression "T"
- 1 1/4" to 3/16" compression fitting adapter
- 4 aluminum down rods, 2 ea. sized 4" and 24"
- 2 ceiling mounting kit
- 1 installation manual
- AREA COOLED: 200-250 sq. ft.
- NUMBER OF MIST NOZZLES: 12
- WEIGHT: 5 Lbs. ea.
- SIZE OF EACH UNIT: 14” Diameter x 8” tall (to top of fan guard)
- ELECTRICAL: Fan Motor 120VAC, 0.35A, 23W
- MOUNTING: Standard ceiling fan bracket to J-Box
- INSTALLATION: Mounting Kit & Wiring same as a ceiling fan
- MOUNTING HEIGHT: 7' above finished floor to bottom of unit